Mimi's Biography :
Mimi Burch, Realtor®, GRI, ALHS, ABR
An agent who works for you, and with you, every step of the way in your real estate transaction.
Mimi, along with her husband Larry and three children, have lived and conducted business in East Texas for over 37 years. Whether you need to buy or sell home in town, farm and ranch or country home on acreage, lakefront or golf course properties, she is knowledgeable about the real estate market from Tyler, to Jacksonville, Athens, Palestine, Elkhart and beyond!
Now living in Tyler, but having owned three homes on various parts of Lake Palestine, Mimi can provide personal experience in purchasing or selling a Tyler area home, equestrian property, recreational land, lakeside living and lake front investment property.
Being a professional equestrian, United States Dressage Foundation Gold medalist, and owning dressage training facilities, she has expertise and experience in horse farms, riding facilities, and equestrian properties. This experience provides guidance in land and farm purchases as well as knowing how to price your property for sale.
- Awarded multiple United Country Pinnacle Club awards
- Recipient of the Texas Fives Star Real Estate Agent Rising Star Award
- 2015 #1 Sales Agent for United Country in the state of Texas
- ALHS – Accredited Luxury Homes Specialist
- GRI – Graduate of Realtor® Institute
- ABR – Accredited Buyers Representative
- Member Greater Tyler Association of Realtors®, Texas Association of Realtors®, and National Association of Realtors®
- Member of Palestine Association of Realtors® and its MLS
- Office memberships in the Henderson County MLS, Dallas MetroTex MLS, and Austin MLS
Partner with Mimi in experience, dedication, honesty and energy devoted to making your dream a reality!
Visit her at www.mimiburch.com